No matter what’s biting, it’s all about the kids!
Fishing trips are a great way for kids to learn about the thrilling and rewarding experience of reeling in a catch. The Reward Fishing Fleet offers fishing trips designed for educational experiences, and we provide many opportunities for kids and families to have a memorable, fun experience at sea.
We offer a variety of kid-friendly fishing trips off the shores of Miami, Miami Beach, and South Beach, including a day camp fishing trip for kids, and a fishing summer school. Our fishing programs for kids take place during the week from Monday through Friday and can range from 4 hour excursions to full-day expeditions.
Our fishing trips offer kids the chance to catch a variety of fish, including small panfish, blue marlin, white marlin, yellowfin tuna, sailfish, kingfish, snapper, grouper, and more!
Our goal is to teach students “how to fish” and in doing so develop their appreciation for South Florida’s renewable marine resources and coastal marine ecosystems. This program combines educational components with interactive hands-on participation while teaching a variety of fishing techniques.
Kidz Zone Fishing Trip for Kids
- 10 – 15 years of age
- Monday through Friday
- Two fishing trips a day
- 1:45pm-5:30 pm
- Drop off before 9am and pick up at 6pm
- Cost is $60 per child per day
Miami Summer Fishing Camp
- Teaching ethical angling and basic fishing skills in all types of fishing
- Our crew are licensed, CPR trained, and certified background checked by Dade County Public Schools to work with kids
- 9:00AM – 4:00PM
- $400.00 per child
- A portion of the proceeds will go to the Fishing And Conservation Trust, a 501(c) 3 Florida Not for Profit Corporation.
Learn more about our Fishing Trips for Kids!